Where can I find a Termignoni UpMap User Guide?
Please take a moment to view the UpMap User Guide before UpMap Kit installation.
The Termignoni UpMap User Guide can be accessed from the link in all UpMap products offered in our store, or download now click here.
*ATTENTION* Please pay close attention to the need for:
- The latest UpMap version is available. Update from Android Play Store or IOS AppStore if in doubt.
- Bluetooth connection from Smartphone to UpMap. Smartphones must stay within 5 feet of the bike during the entire UpMap process and have enough voltage to complete the UpMap process – charge phone and/or install a phone charger if in doubt.
- A strong Wi-Fi connection (to access UpMap Store).
- Geolocation must be activated on your smartphone.
- Sufficient motorcycle battery voltage. Charge the battery completely and/or connect a regulated constant 12v battery charger to the bike battery if in any doubt. (No trickle chargers or battery tenders, etc…)
Note: if any of these items are incomplete, or if any failure occurs during the install – the ECU can be rendered useless and may require dealer servicing for repair/reprogramming.
Please focus on the UpMap installation and do not allow outside interruptions or receive phone calls during installation.
Please note: Your first UpMap is FREE – use code “TERMIGNONIGIFT” to access.
Article is closed for comments.